Charming Custom Home Communities in Southeast Michigan
Comprised of the entire Lower Peninsula and the majority of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Wayne County is among the most populated counties in the state. The southernmost tip of the county is usually referred to as the “Downriver” area, in reference to being located downstream of downtown Detroit and the Detroit River. It’s in the heart of the scenic, thriving Downriver area that you’ll find several charming communities of custom single-family homes being built by Gerish Construction Co. Rolling Ridge Pointe can be found in the city of Trenton, while Prairie Creek Village and Timber Creek call Brownstown Charter Township home.
Our Communities Offer Features Galore for Our Residents
With home appreciation values steadily on the rise, it’s a good time to buy a home in Wayne County. Moreover, when you select a custom home built by Gerish Construction Co., you can expect it to hold its value thanks to our energy-efficient construction, fine craftsmanship, and attention to detail. Whether you’re interested in building a new home for your family in Rolling Ridge Pointe, Prairie Creek Village, or Timber Creek, you can expect to find features and amenities galore, including the following:
- 1,685 to 2,970 square feet
- Many different floor plans available
- Ranches, Cape Cods, and Colonials
- Walk-out and daylight basements (Timber Creek)
- Available three-car garages on select sites
- Full ceramic tiled baths
- Hardwood flooring in foyers and powder rooms
- Showers with soaking tub option in master bath per plan
- Studio, cathedral, or tray ceilings available
- First-floor laundry rooms
- Pond sites available (Prairie Creek Village)
- Walking paths
- 92% efficient furnaces
- 50-gallon hot water heaters
- Granite countertops throughout
- Energy-efficient construction
- Andersen® windows
- Nu-Wool® insulation
Relocating to Wayne County? Welcome to Your New Home!
Whether you’re transferring to a job in the Detroit Metro Area or you want to be closer to the airport for frequent travel, there are many great reasons to relocate to our communities in Wayne County. Good schools, safe neighborhoods, a plethora of local parks and festivals, and convenient freeway access are but a few of the many amenities you’ll enjoy here. To learn more about the features, pricing, and availability of our custom single-family homes, please contact us today to schedule a consultation.